Sunday 5 January 2014

Best of 2013: The Ultimate Wedding

After deliberating over the tens of thousands of wedding images I took last year, I have now compiled my favourites into one ultimate wedding day. It follows the story of the 27 awesome couples who allowed me into their lives to capture their unique day from start to finish.

I want to say a huge thank you to every single couple, their families and friends, who together made each wedding so amazing. I am honoured by the incredible kindness, friendship and feedback you have given me.

With a packed 2014 ahead of me, I can't wait for the love stories that I will be privileged to photograph and the people I will get to know along the way.









































































































































































To find out more about my wedding photography please head over to Simon Biffen Photography.







No comments:

Post a Comment